Simple works fine

no strings attached;

4/16/2008

noone but me from URL @ 1:54 AM

ADLIN.F CURSED ME TODAY.
fjdshfgoshpshijlrtjs! :(

I kinda enjoy sitting round the stone tables, having easy conversations about nothing important with zee clazz just laughing at the silliest things.
A11 is starting to feel warmer (:
albeit politics; inevitable someone once said.

Im looking forward to tomorrow!

& this is stupid considering that its so freakin near now,
but i miss going to ECP.
I can't wait for the June holidays to go blading/cycling/swimming & do all those leisure stuffs;
and all those planned but unexecuted stuffs as well (:
But june'd mean studying for mid yrs as well, sheeeeshkebabs.
Funny, my MYEs are only over three days (23-25 june), haha.
But actually i realise that we study sofreakinghellalotmore than sec school for only, 5 subjects?
No sense really; nonsense.

& there's some stoopid shit thing gg on with hq lockers that really sucks like hell.
Really, dammit.

Im in a pretty neutral mood now; tired.
Not quite physically but neither quite mentally as well.
I want to go meet someone i miss and do something i like.

Oh, i wrote in my diary today! :) That made me happy, i don't know why.

Alrightyyyy,
i shall go grab 2 or 3 tim tams and attempt doing maths.
I dunno if its just me, but A level maths is freakinnnnn tough.
something's wrong with us, you can't not have realised.
do you not mind?
cos it gets me quite badly ): i miss you.

Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you and I collide

template by seven ten design